Our prevention program frees you of any uncertainty about risks you might encounter
Laforge Environnement developed an Environmental Damage Prevention Program (EDPP) so that companies could predict the environmental impact of their activities and circumvent significant financial burdens that result from a lack of planning.
Besides avoiding negative environmental and financial consequences, our EDPP contributes to the maintenance of a company’s reputation and reliability, while reducing risk for your insurer.
A program with four complementary phases
Phase I Identify environmental risks and estimate potential losses
Phase II Rank risks and plan adapted preventive measures
Phase III Conduct and lead the action plan
Phase IV Update risks and estimates of losses
Tailor-made environmental, health and safety management systems
Our specialists develop, install and integrate customized Environmental Management Systems (EMS) and Health and Safety Management System (HSMS). Each system is tailored to provide our clients with a high-performance tool that is indispensable to informed decision making. Our trainers ensure that you fully understand each of your system components.
Our qualified experts run environmental audits that comply with current standards. They can recommend risk management measures and provide guidance to proactively manage environmental issues.
Our environmental consultants provide compliance audits that allow you to meet regulatory requirements at every level (internal audit, pre-audit certification, risk management). Contact us to safeguard your organization’s activities.
We offer a broad and diversified range of services in order to design a personalized environmental compliance program:
- Environmental risk mitigation measures
- Support for full or partial implementation of quality, environment and health & safety management programs
- Support to sustainable development agencies (BNQ 21000)
- Quality, environment and health & safety management program audits in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards
- Environmental compliance audits (ECA)
- Support in obtaining a certificate of authorization
- Wastewater characterization according to the 2008-47 act
- Inventory and management of hazardous residual materials
- Development of emergency response plans
- Regulatory monitoring specialty service
By identifying and reducing environmental risks connected with your activities, your Laforge environmental consultant can help protect your assets in the long term.